Winner's Rapper Line~

Article: YG rapper line's charms From yg-life 's translations of the article: WINNER’s SONG MIN HO was one of the contestants...


Article: YG rapper line's charms

From yg-life's translations of the article:

WINNER’s SONG MIN HO was one of the contestants for Mnet’s “Show Me the Money 4”. He presents masculine but comfortable rapping with his husky voice. People recognize him as a rapper perfect for gangster rap. The lyrics of “BORN HATER” in which SONG took part is impressive, and “I’M HIM” that has catchy beat and dense punch line well-reveals SONG’s unique strength. His ambiguous characteristic like an underground rapper and a well-polished idol singer at the same time is SONG’s biggest strength. He is like a macho man on the stage, but like an innocent boy outside the stage. 
WINNER’s LEE SEUNG HOON is a rapper who won SBS TV’s “K-Pop Star” and is a good dancer, too. He strikes a perfect balance with rapper SONG MIN HO, creating an exciting chemistry like the “chocolate and almond” combination of G-DRAGON and T.O.P. LEE has rather high-toned voice and he knows how to make his performance bright and witty. That made everyone pay keen attention to his growth as an artist.



1. [+3667, -276] Father. If you're looking at me, give me the answer.

2. [+3163, -505] Personally, I really like Song Minho and T.O.P.!!

3. [+2888, -303] I really like YG artists, but Yang CEO's mediaplay is freaking annoying... Stop with the mediaplay... They're doing fine on their own...

4. [+2578, -298] Please, a Winner comebackㅠㅠ

5. [+721, -114] Song Minho and Lee Seunghoon have to be on one team no matter what. Their low-tone/high-tone combination is greatㅋㅋㅋ Let's comeback Winner~

6. [+718, -114] I like Song Minho. When is Winner having a comeback?

7. [+705, 116] Winner's rap line's compatibility is daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+678, -104] I like Winner's rapper line because they complement each other well. Winner, let's comeback~~

9. [+686, -118] I prefer voice tones like Song Minho's and T.O.P.'s, but while watching Seunghoon's performances these days, I noticed that his rap is good but he's also really good at singing too! It's unexpected, but I'm looking forward [to more of him]!

10. [+613, -76] Song Minho and Lee Seunghoon are rappers, but they're even cooler because they can sing tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their personalities match really well tooㅋㅋ Rap line is the best

11. [+608, -80] I started with GD and ended up liking all of Big Bang, now I like Song Minho and ended up liking all of Winner. It would be good if these groups came back quicker though~

12. [+571, -74] I like Song Minho a lot. I like his tone, and his lyrics are good too. I became a total fan after SMTM!!

13. [+550, -84] Song Minho Lee Seunghoon combo is greatㅋ Winner rap line, fighting!

14. [+529, -75] C O M E B A C K WINNER!!!!! I want to hear a new song...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images